blogging and camping

Travel blog, personal blog, thoughts about life -blog, art blog... I still don't know whether I should try to combine all of those or just keep them separately (which might become just as chaotic in the end).
Any ideas? Do you find it more convenient to have all the different stuff on the same page, or rather find different topics from different blogs? I don't even know who might read this, and here's the problem:
My art and criticism I'd like to share with as many as possible.
Travels I'd like to share with friends and other travellers.
And personal thoughts and dreams with friends only, I like keeping "an open diary" for myself, even if nobody ever reads it.

I haven't really been writing here at all, which is a shame, since I used to keep a Finnish blog for years (since 2004- can you believe it?) and really enjoyed it. But it was always a bit too personal to be public, and then I couldn't really use it for public information/thoughts sharing.


Today I will buy a tent. I decided it needs to be big enough to fit two.

2 comments:

  1. For me would be better to see everything at one page, all your head. But that's just a temporary comfort maybe as loading a page takes five minutes and opening more tabs causes black out of electricity in Kathmandu. Back at home I would stand for separation :-)

    This comment is running for a Most Useless Comment of the Year of the Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. all my head on one page? hmmm... quite a wish :)

    ReplyDelete