Shoes

I leave Finland. I'm moving, it's all a bit spontaneous but it just feels perfectly normal. Or the word "crazy" has lost its meaning to me, as everything around me seems to be more or less out of the standards.
Mama cries when I leave, which is weird, because she never cries when I leave. I don't feel anything, not now, it's just absurd to think about time an relationships.

At the harbor I have the feeling that someone is looking at me. It's a guy from Tartu, a handsome one. Do you want to sit together, I ask, but he is already pouring me tea from his thermos. "Of course." I tell him my unicorn story, and other such things, and we are laughing against the wind on the deck of the boat that is rocking and jumping up and down so that I feel really really drunk.
And it feels good to hug somebody who smells like forest.

And then I'm in Estonia.
I had a master plan in Finland: I have two pairs of red shoes, almost identical. Both pairs have the other shoe in a very bad condition, so I decided I'll take one of each, the good half of both pairs.
Then I'm in Estonia, and I realize I have taken two shoes for the same foot. Two for the right, none for the left. I have to laugh, this is so typical. This kind of shit happens all the time, at least to me.
Well, surely I have other shoes, the ones I'm wearing. But these are big sturdy hiking boots, and in Germany it's still 24 degrees and summer (fingers crossed!).

I'm waking up in four hours, so better get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment